#SoundsInspired open for creative entries till 7th May
Open to all ages – Free Entry
How can we help?
We specialise in empowering wellbeing through creative expression and mindful practice.
The Yellow Book resources are designed to empower self-regulation of mental & emotional health and where needed, to signpost to national support.
Our resources and services:
(1) #ArtLiftingLockdown Gallery – view all the uplifting entries from our 2020 initiative
(2) The Yellow Book – featuring creative entries from our last national competition, wellbeing practices & national support – free* personal hard copy & flickbook available
(4) Create your own Yellow Book– a perfect and simple way to provide a branded Yellow Book for your business or organisation – even the entries can be personalised!
(5) Training Days, Talks & Live music performances– an array of options, depending on your needs, to present the subject of mental health through live music and mindfulness
(6) Mindful Meds – a daily dose of meditation! A collaboration between our M.D Claire, a Mindfulness Practitioner & refuge, whose lead singer is our Project Manager, Pete
(7) The Audio Yellow Book– a downloadable version of The Yellow Book to your device, also available as a single download for organisations across their intranets
(8) The College Music Project – taking the project onto the curriculum in 2 colleges and encouraging creativity through composition, songwriting and performance
(9) #SoundsInspired Project – previously encouraging creativity inspired by lyrics and music on a local scale, now a project song and the focus of our 2021 national competition
(10) Moving InWards – live music on mental health wards. Performances and staff training
To encourage open conversations
To empower wellbeing within each individual
To educate that health begins with emotional health