The #ArtLiftingLockdown Gallery – Closed for Entries
During the recent period of lockdown, UK residents of all ages were invited to submit creative artwork & photography, for free, around the theme of:
#ArtLiftingLockdown – this hashtag is an invitation to uplift each other & brighten days of lockdown with things that help us all feel better.
Information around #TheYellowBook2020 will be announced soon. Thanks for joining the project and creatively expressing wellbeing!
How can we help?
We specialise in empowering wellbeing through creative expression and mindful practice.
The Yellow Book resources are designed to empower self-regulation of mental & emotional health and where needed, to signpost to national support.
Our resources and services:
(1) #ArtLiftingLockdown Gallery – Find out more about #TheYellowBook2020
(2) The Yellow Book 2018 – featuring creative entries from our last national competition, wellbeing practices & national support – free* personal hard copy & flickbook available
(4) Create your own Yellow Book– a perfect and simple way to provide a branded Yellow Book for your business or organisation – even the entries can be personalised!
(5) Training Days, Talks & Live music performances– an array of options, depending on your needs, to present the subject of mental health through live music and mindfulness
(6) Mindful Meds – a daily dose of meditation! A collaboration between our M.D Claire, a Mindfulness Practitioner & refuge, whose lead singer is our Project Manager, Pete
(7) The Audio Yellow Book– a downloadable version of The Yellow Book to your device, also available as a single download for organisations across their intranets
(8) The College Music Project – taking the project onto the curriculum in 2 colleges and encouraging creativity through composition, songwriting and performance
(9) #SoundsInspired Project – encouraging creativity inspired by lyrics and music
(10) Moving InWards – live music on mental health wards. Performances and staff training
To encourage open conversations
To empower wellbeing within each individual
To educate that health begins with emotional health