the yellow book
The Yellow Book is the creative, wellbeing resource published by rethinkyourmind. The project usually opens for entries every 2 years and all submissions are showcased on an online gallery until the hard copy of The Yellow Book is published. In 2020, we opened for entries during lockdown to uplift and brighten the situation; A new version of The Yellow Book will be published in September 2021.
Originally, back in 2012, The Yellow Book was created by those with experience of mental health challenges and has consistently been endorsed by professionals to create this unique, beautiful and uplifting book that hopes to support, inspire and signpost.
In addition to the national resource, rethinkyourmind also collaborate with organisations to create their own personalised Yellow Books.
To order your free personal copy* of The Yellow Book 2018 or a paid copy of The School Yellow Book 2019 please click here…
Click the image below if you would like to view the online flickbook version of The Yellow Book – including the 50 selected entries of art, photography and poetry:
The Yellow Book 2018 includes:
- Wellbeing material from The Centre of Wellbeing – simple practices and ideas to build healthy habits and self-regualtion tools
- Recovery material from The Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience
- Recovery material from The Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Recovery material from NHS Choices
- Signposting to National organisations and charities of support
- 50 pages of positive artwork and poetry from the project
- Forewords from notable public figures, including Professor Lord Patel of Bradford OBE
- A page from each member of the artwork and poetry panel
“The beauty of the butterfly effect, an open & peaceful mind.”
Concept Art by Enter Edem:
The Yellow Book was borne out of the service provider:
We extend our thanks to everyone that brought this project to fruition!