created by those with experience of mental health challenges, themselves service users – its purpose to creatively express well-being.
Project manager & creator
Joint owner of Develop-Insite
People submit creative work from all over the country for free around the theme of :
‘I Feel Better When I Am…’
The creative expressions take a look at what helps to keep us positive and well.
Every entry in the poetry and artwork category is featured on this site for everyone to browse and view.
The rethinkyourmind CD Album
- Selected poems create the lyrics for music artists
- Selected pieces of artwork or photography made the front covers for the songs.
- Selected poems are recorded as spoken word pieces for the B sides for the songs.
- Sales of the project album help to enable the sustainment of the project.
- To find out more please click here…
The Yellow Book
- 26 selected poems feature in the book
- 24 selected pieces of artwork or photography feature in the book
The Yellow Book contains information available on the rethinkyourmind website for people who do not have access to the Internet.
Artwork and poetry were selected by professionals at the top of their field. To see them all please click here…
The book was developed to aid wellbeing and promote self help techniques. It also features recovery information and support from the Institute of Psychiatry, Kings College London, Royal College of Psychiatrists, the NHS Confederation MHN and NHS England
Information and signposting was also included. Each Charity and organisation involved have their own page dedicated to the great work that they do, with signposts for you to gather as much or as little information as you desire.