PERSONALISED YELLOW BOOKS:
The perfect wellbeing resource for any organisation such as: Companies, Schools, Colleges, Universities, NHS Trusts & Prisons that can be branded to create ‘The Yellow Book’ as a unique & personalised publication.
There are TWO OPTIONS for a personalised Book:
option 1 – FULLY PERSONALISED VERSION:
- An internal competition takes place to create entries for the organisation’s Yellow Book
- The artwork and poetry content of the book is uploaded to an online gallery.
- The submission period is selected and on completion, all pieces are professionally assessed
- Once selected entrants are chosen, they are inserted into The Yellow Book template
- Services within the organisation are added to The Yellow Book template
- The Book cover is personalised to the organisation and copies are then printed to order and disseminated.
Your Yellow Book would include:
- 21 to 30 pages of art, photography and poetry selected by the assessors
- 6 to 10 pages dedicated to the art and poetry assessors
- A foreword from the head of the organisation
- 4 to 6 pages of signposting support to areas of your organisation
- 2 pages of sponsorship for any project sponsors, if relevant
option 2 – PERSONALISED NATIONAL BOOK:
Alternatively, an organisation can simply, personalise the cover and services – this is a much more cost effective option.
As standard, Your Yellow Book would also include:
- Wellbeing material from The Centre of Wellbeing
- Recovery material from The Institute of Psychiatry, Kings College London
- Recovery material from The Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Recovery material from NHS Choices
- Signposting to National organisations and charities of support
- Forewords from prominent figures including Professor Lord Patel of Bradford OBE
Click the images below to read 2 of our previous personalised Yellow Books online: