rethinkyourmind Single #IFeelBetterWhen out now!
Click images to download – all sales support the project:
Pippa Gearing, Lizzie Deane, The #rethinkyourmindChoir
Help us #HitTheCharts & get Wellbeing to no.1
The rethinkyourmind project message is #IFeelBetterWhen so we created this music single to give everyone the chance to feel better! Watch the video of the song above recorded at the famous Abbey Road Studios.
Being creative plays a big part in this, so we encourage people to express and share their #IFeelBetterWhen to inspire & uplift themselves & others.
Downloading the single from will help us spread this message and provide comfort and hope to thousands more people across the country.
#IFeelBetterWhen Single Feat:
- 150 strong #rethinkyourmindChoir led by Pippa Gearing, Lizzie Deane
- Mark Morriss of 90’s chart topping band: the bluetones
- BBC Radio 2 Folk Award Winning Artist Lucy Ward
- Mental health band refuge with Pete Hirst on lead vocals
- Tara Pasveer winner from Peterborough Regional College
All these people came together because creativity supports their wellbeing & they believe in the rethinkyourmind resource: ‘The Yellow Book’.
This bright Yellow Book that says ‘I am free, please take me’ has provided comfort and hope to tens of thousands of people across the country already and with your help it can reach more and more!
The book was borne out of Project Creator: Pete Hirst’s own experiences of mental health challenges, his time spent on Mental Health Hospital wards & the impact this had on his family & friends. The #IFeelBetterWhen song was written for the project by refuge who are Phil Seaman, Pete Hirst, Sam Munton & Doug Jenkinson.
Pete and partner Claire Evans, mindfulness practitioner & owner of The Centre of Wellbeing set up Develop Insite CIC in 2014 to sustain the project. In addition to the national Yellow Book, organisations can also use it as a personalised resource, we are proud to have created:
- The PRC Yellow Book ~ with Peterborough Regional College
- The LPT Yellow Book ~ with Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust
- The HMP Leicester Yellow Book ~ with HM Prison Leicester
Now, with your help, let’s show the world that feeling better through creativity is an empowering route to being well – let’s shift the focus to wellbeing!